Turin | Spreader
Turin | Spreader
Introducing the Turin the sea shell butter knife, a unique and elegant addition to your dining table. Crafted with a beautiful upcycled sea shell blade and a wooden handle, this butter knife is both practical and stylish.
Perfect for spreading butter, jam, or cream cheese on bread, bagels, or croissants, this knife is a must-have for any breakfast or brunch table setting. This butter knife is easy to clean and maintain. Simply hand wash with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly before storing.
Whether you're hosting a formal dinner party or a casual family breakfast, Turin will surely impress your guests. It also makes for a thoughtful and unique gift for any sea lover or foodie in your life.
Dimension: Small Knife 12x2.5 cm | Big Knife 16x2cm
Material: Wood & sea shell
Note: Our products are meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans without the use of any chemicals, resulting in 100% natural items that are free of harmful substances. Due to their authenticity, each item possesses a unique identity and pattern, making them truly one-of-a-kind.
Is it food safe?
Yes, all of our wooden crockery are coated with food-grade oil without using any harsh chemicals.
Can it be used for hot or cold food and beverages?
It can be used for both hot and cold food and beverages. Wood is a natural insulator, which helps to retain the temperature of food and drink served.
Is it safe for microwave or oven?
It is not recommended to use in the microwave, oven, or dishwasher. Exposing wood to extreme temperatures could cause wood to warp and crack.
How to care for wooden crockery?
- It is best to hand wash with water, soap, and a gentle sponge
- Do not soak in water for extended periods as it can cause wood to warp and crack
- After washing, ensure it is completely dry to avoid extra unwanted moisture
- Oil regularly with an organic mineral balm to help prevent the wood from drying out and protects it from mold and odors
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive humidity
How is wood eco-friendly and sustainable?
Wood is a renewable resource, and responsible harvesting and manufacturing can ensure minimal environmental impact. Using wooden crockery reduces on plastic or disposable alternatives which helps in reducing waste and promoting sustainability.
How to prevent from staining and odors?
- Cleaning promptly after use will help reduce food seeping into the wood
- Avoid using harsh cleaning agents
- Avoid exposing to strong-smelling or heavily coloured food for extended periods
- Store in a dry and well-ventilated area to prevent moisture buildup
- Apply mineral wood balm regularly