Babol | Spreader
Babol | Spreader
The unique and elegant design of the Babol Wooden Butter Knife adds a touch of sophistication to your kitchen, while its smooth surface ensures effortless spreading of butter, cheese, jam, or any other spreadable toppings. The ergonomic handle fits comfortably in your hand, making it easy to use for all ages.
Babol is made out of wood, a renewable resource, makes this knife a sustainable choice for your kitchen. Plus, its natural finish enhances the beauty of the wood, giving it a warm and rustic charm.
Whether you're a professional chef or a home cook, the Babol Wooden Butter Knife is a must-have kitchen tool. It's also a great gift for food lovers, newlyweds, or anyone who appreciates the beauty of handmade items.
Dimension: 16.5x2 cm
Note: Our products are meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans without the use of any chemicals, resulting in 100% natural items that are free of harmful substances. Due to their authenticity, each item possesses a unique identity and pattern, making them truly one-of-a-kind.
Is it food safe?
Yes, all of our wooden crockery are coated with food-grade oil without using any harsh chemicals.
Can it be used for hot or cold food and beverages?
It can be used for both hot and cold food and beverages. Wood is a natural insulator, which helps to retain the temperature of food and drink served.
Is it safe for microwave or oven?
It is not recommended to use in the microwave, oven, or dishwasher. Exposing wood to extreme temperatures could cause wood to warp and crack.
How to care for wooden crockery?
- It is best to hand wash with water, soap, and a gentle sponge
- Do not soak in water for extended periods as it can cause wood to warp and crack
- After washing, ensure it is completely dry to avoid extra unwanted moisture
- Oil regularly with an organic mineral balm to help prevent the wood from drying out and protects it from mold and odors
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive humidity
How is wood eco-friendly and sustainable?
Wood is a renewable resource, and responsible harvesting and manufacturing can ensure minimal environmental impact. Using wooden crockery reduces on plastic or disposable alternatives which helps in reducing waste and promoting sustainability.
How to prevent from staining and odors?
- Cleaning promptly after use will help reduce food seeping into the wood
- Avoid using harsh cleaning agents
- Avoid exposing to strong-smelling or heavily coloured food for extended periods
- Store in a dry and well-ventilated area to prevent moisture buildup
- Apply mineral wood balm regularly